Readathon supports two great causes – 1. Combating the Summer Slide and 2. Helping kids across the world go to school via FoodForEducation.org.
Readathon2012 or #ReadForGood is a grass roots movement run on the MeMeTales platform. It is a movement of the people. And yes, we NEED ALL the support we can get!
If you are a blogger and would like to support the Readathon, we would really appreciate that.
Participating is super simple –
1. Drop a note to maya @ memetales dot com (no spaces) saying you will support #ReadForGood
2. Pick up the Readathon badge below and post it on your sidebar – in a visible spot on your blog. You have to do this in order for us to recognize your blog as a Readathon Leader.
3. Then, come back and sure to complete this linky with a link to your blog, so we can promote your blog, add you to the Pinterest boards and give you twitter and Facebook love. We will add your badges on the sidebar as well!
4. When you Facebook and tweet your posts, be sure to tag @MeMetales and use the hashtag #readForGood
4. Every week, you will find a linky, so if you have a post covering the reading theme of the week, be sure to link it in the weekly linky.
5. Keep a tab on what is going on here, we will have some thank you giveaways for bloggers that support us!